Gregory Plans To Join The Cirque-us

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grandma, Rebecca and Gregory,
ready for Cirque Dreams

On Friday night Grandma and I took the kids to the Hanover Theater in Worcester to see Cirque Dreams: Illumination (warning - you may want to mute your computer before following that last link!). Not only did we enjoy a rare chance to get dressed up, expose the kids to some culture, and see graduates of the Mongolian School of Contortion in action, we also discovered Gregory's life's calling (as if we didn't already know!).


In case you missed some of our earlier videos, here's a roundup.


A year ago:


6 months ago:


And just a few weeks ago:


So really, I wasn't surprised when watching this act:

he turned to me and said "Mom, I want to do that!".


He then proceeded to fall asleep during intermission and miss the entire 2nd half of the show, but I'm sure he was dreaming about hanging upside down while spinning 30 feet over a stage.


Rebecca's reaction? During the same act, she turned to Grandma and declared, "Now that's what I call entertainment!".

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: