Thankful

Friday, November 27, 2009


Gregory enjoys some cheese

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a great, low key Thanksgiving here at Casa Corbin. Greg cooked up a delicious dinner and I made my signature hot mulled cider. Rebecca said her favorite part of the day was playing with Moose (Kenny's dog) and Gregory said his favorite part was 'eating cheese with my mouth'. Tomorrow we're heading to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving, part deux. In the spirit of the Holiday, here's a sampling of things I'm grateful for:



Siblings



Little girls


Little boys


I feel so lucky to be where I am, married to a wonderful man (and a great cook!) with such good friends and a loving family. Thank you!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So much to be thankful for. Especially that last shot, which could have been my little guy. :-)

Diva's Thoughts said...

How adorable! You DO have a lot to be thankful for. I love this post and those pictures.

Noelle said...

Thanks girls! You've gotta love little boys ;-)