Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there! Sorry I haven't posted this month - I've been sidetracked on a project. We haven't had too much going on here, but here's a summary:


Biking on the Rail Trail

Gregory took his first bike ride on his 'bumblebee bike'. We discovered that he moves at 1 of 2 speeds; fast forward or carry me. He did manage to get his little legs pumping like crazy and moved out at a good clip that had me jogging next to him (he still can't steer so well). Rebecca is quite the expert on her bike now, and is almost ready to shake the training wheels.


Yes, he did eat that entire pile of wings

We've discovered that both kids have inherited their father's love for chicken wings. Greg is cooking up a bunch of 'little chickens', as Gregory calls them, tonight, and everyone is excited except for me, the vegetarian.


Thank you to Cousin Karen for bringing us to the Blue Bunny Bookstore in Dedham square yesterday. The kids and I had a great time! I'm glad you and Rebecca are now buds and hopefully Gregory didn't terrorize you too much! ;-)


Rebecca has become a great reader in the past year, and loves the 'Little House' books. Greg and I have some good shows coming up including Probable Cause, Pearl Jam, and Dave Rawlings Machine. Plus I'm looking for someone to go to She & Him at the Boston House of Blues in July. Let me know if anyone wants to go!


Hope everyone is well and I plan to start posting here on a weekly basis again so please checking. :-) Peace!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. I know--I seem to be forcing myself to post these days as well. My goal is once/week during the summer. :-)

I laughed at your bigpumpkins.com comment. Too funny!